Situated in Liberty Village, 85 East Liberty Street represents Phase 3 of the esteemed King West Condominiums development. Developed by Plaza, a renowned and well-established condo builder in Toronto, this building shares a multitude of amenities with its sister buildings located at 65 and 75 East Liberty Street.
Suite Finishes and Features: The developer prioritized kitchens and bathrooms in this project, recognizing their significance to potential residents. The kitchens boast a smart layout that enhances the joy of cooking, featuring ample cabinetry and full-size appliances, even in the smaller units. The washrooms, all equipped with 4-piece configurations, are adorned with elegant marble vanities. Closet space is abundant, including dedicated closet space in the den, a unique feature rarely found in other condominium developments.
– Gym with exercise equipment
– Rooftop Party Room with outdoor terrace and BBQs.
– Golf and sports simulator
– Movie Theatre Room
– Bowling Alley with two lanes
– Billiards Room
– Games Room with such table games as ping pong, foos ball, and air hockey.
– Indoor Swimming Pool and separate Whirlpool
– Hair Salon and aesthetics services (for example, waxing and nails)
– 24 Hour Concierge
– Visitor Parking
– Guest Suites (5 guest suites shared between 65, 75 and 85 East Liberty St)
– Lounges in the lobby and smaller lounges with seating areas on the 2nd floor of each of the buildings.
– Relax at the end of a long day in your own building’s whirlpool.